The much-awaited Nandamuri Balakrishna-KS Ravikumar film will have its muhurtham ceremony on May 17. C Kalyan, the veteran producer who had earlier bankrolled Balayya-KSR’s Jai Simha, will be bankrolling the actor-director duo’s second outing as well.
Of late, there have been constant reports that young Tamil actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar will be essaying an antagonist’s role in the Balayya-KSR film. However, C Kalyan has clarified that Varalaxmi is not part of the movie and that so far only Jagapathi Babu has been roped in for a negative role. The senior producer also confirmed that the film will feature another actor in a negative role. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas-Prashanth Neel’s project in this genre?
- This hit combination to repeat yet again?
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood