The much-awaited Nandamuri Balakrishna-KS Ravikumar film will have its muhurtham ceremony on May 17. C Kalyan, the veteran producer who had earlier bankrolled Balayya-KSR’s Jai Simha, will be bankrolling the actor-director duo’s second outing as well.
Of late, there have been constant reports that young Tamil actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar will be essaying an antagonist’s role in the Balayya-KSR film. However, C Kalyan has clarified that Varalaxmi is not part of the movie and that so far only Jagapathi Babu has been roped in for a negative role. The senior producer also confirmed that the film will feature another actor in a negative role. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date
- New title of Prabhas’s next becomes a hot topic