For the last few months, fans of Suriya have been patiently waiting for updates on the actor’s upcoming film, Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK). The film, which was supposed to be released for Diwali, has been postponed due to a delay in shooting schedules and this further made fans’ condition miserable.
Since the last couple of days, Suriya fans have been trending the hashtag ‘#ClarifyAboutNGK on social media. Finally, the film’s producer SR Prabhu had to budge and he gave the much-needed clarification on the film’s delay last night.
“#NGK team is waiting for #Suriya na to come back from #Suriya37 look. Final leg of shoot will happen in November. Release plan details will be announced post that. Looking forward to present a great product to you all..!,” tweeted SR Prabhu, to pacify all the agitated fans.
Acclaimed director Selvaraghavan is helming this exciting project, which is touted as an intense political drama. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the leading ladies and hotshot composer Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here
- RRR superstars in one frame-Buzz goes to another level
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?