For the last one week or so, the two-part release for Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated action drama, Pushpa, has been the most discussed topic. However, the makers have not made any official announcement regarding the film’s two-part release until now.
But, one of Pushpa’s producers, Y Ravi Shankar, has confirmed in a latest interview that Pushpa will indeed release in two parts. “Pushpa’s story has a lot of span and it’s difficult to narrate the complete story within 2 and a half hour duration. So, we, hero and director discussed and agreed to release Pushpa in two parts. We will kick-start the second part after we wrap up the first part. So far, we have finished 10 percent of Pushpa’s second part,” Ravi Shankar revealed.
While the film’s first part is expected to release during the Dasara festive season, the second part is rumoured to be hitting screens in summer next year. Mollywood star Fahadh Faasil and Rashmika Mandanna play lead roles in this pan-India action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram