Waltair Veerayya, which arrived for this year’s Sankranthi season, has become a humongous blockbuster. Megastar Chiranjeevi fans have been treading on air since the release of the film. Here’s some crazy news for all the fans to double their joy.
Producer Anil Sunkara, who is bankrolling Chiru’s next project, Bholaa Shankar, has revealed that the song penned by Kasarla Shyam in the film will be one of the best. This song is currently being canned in a specially erected Kolkata set in Hyderabad.
Chiru’s films are known for energetic songs and the graceful steps of the actor, and this info by the producer himself has raised the buzz. Billed to be a commercial entertainer, the film has Tamannaah Bhatia as the female lead. Keerthi Suresh plays Chiru’s sister in this flick directed by Meher Ramesh.
This song will be for sure one of the best Shyam garu.👍👍👍👍👍 https://t.co/Vk0iBeGKWV
— Anil Sunkara (@AnilSunkara1) February 9, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun thanks one and all as he completes 2 decades in TFI
- Japan’s never-ending love for RRR
- Another powerful addition to NTR 30 crew
- Pushpa 2’s big announcement on the way
- Phenomenal pre-sales in USA for Dasara
- Recent South super hit film to have pan-Indian release on OTT space
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food