As already known to the readers, Allu Sirish is making a debut with his bilingual film, Gowravam and actor-producer Prakash Raj is producing the film. Recently, Prakash Raj tweeted that he had seen the first copy of the film and he completely satisfied with the result. He confidently claimed that Gowravam was going to be yet another ‘wonderful film’ made under his home banner, Duet Movies.
Tamil director Radha Mohan, who has already given two hits Akasamantha and Gaganam, is directing the film. Yami Gautam of Vicky Donor fame is paired opposite Sirish. S S Thaman is the music director and Preetha is the cinematographer. Gowravam will probably be release in the month of January 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever
- Priyadarshi lived in the role of Mallesham- Raj R
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next