As already known to the readers, Allu Sirish is making a debut with his bilingual film, Gowravam and actor-producer Prakash Raj is producing the film. Recently, Prakash Raj tweeted that he had seen the first copy of the film and he completely satisfied with the result. He confidently claimed that Gowravam was going to be yet another ‘wonderful film’ made under his home banner, Duet Movies.
Tamil director Radha Mohan, who has already given two hits Akasamantha and Gaganam, is directing the film. Yami Gautam of Vicky Donor fame is paired opposite Sirish. S S Thaman is the music director and Preetha is the cinematographer. Gowravam will probably be release in the month of January 2013.
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback
- Finally, young hero buys a smartphone