As already known to the readers, Allu Sirish is making a debut with his bilingual film, Gowravam and actor-producer Prakash Raj is producing the film. Recently, Prakash Raj tweeted that he had seen the first copy of the film and he completely satisfied with the result. He confidently claimed that Gowravam was going to be yet another ‘wonderful film’ made under his home banner, Duet Movies.
Tamil director Radha Mohan, who has already given two hits Akasamantha and Gaganam, is directing the film. Yami Gautam of Vicky Donor fame is paired opposite Sirish. S S Thaman is the music director and Preetha is the cinematographer. Gowravam will probably be release in the month of January 2013.
- Prabhas reveals his favorite heroines
- Climax mode on for young hero’s next
- Aditi Rao to romance star hero?
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?