As already known to the readers, Allu Sirish is making a debut with his bilingual film, Gowravam and actor-producer Prakash Raj is producing the film. Recently, Prakash Raj tweeted that he had seen the first copy of the film and he completely satisfied with the result. He confidently claimed that Gowravam was going to be yet another ‘wonderful film’ made under his home banner, Duet Movies.
Tamil director Radha Mohan, who has already given two hits Akasamantha and Gaganam, is directing the film. Yami Gautam of Vicky Donor fame is paired opposite Sirish. S S Thaman is the music director and Preetha is the cinematographer. Gowravam will probably be release in the month of January 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?