Tamil hero, Vijay’s last year released sports drama, Bigil was dubbed in Telugu as Whistle. Opened to positive word of mouth, the film did well in both Telugu and Tamil languages.
Meanwhile, since yesterday news has been spreading on social media is that the film is a loss venture for the makers. Reacting to the circulated news, Archana Kalpathi said that Bigil is not a loss venture for them. She also clarified that every buyer made good money during the film’s release time.
Atlee directed Bigil and has its music composed by AR Rahman
Articles that might interest you:
- Ranbir Kapoor’s soccer game becomes an issue
- Noted female anchor to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?
- Akhil in talks with this director?
- Ravi Teja’s Krack to go the OTT way?
- Allu Aravind ropes in yet another young director for Aha