It is already reported that action hero Vishal’s new film, Chakra is gearing for a direct OTT release. Directed by MS Anandan, the film has high chances to be out on leading streaming channel ZEE5 in the next few months.
Meanwhile, challenging the film’s release, noted Tamil filmmaker R. Ravindran has moved to Tamil Nadu high court. As per the reports, Ravindran faced a huge loss with Vishal’s last year released, Action and he is expecting compensation for the losses and appealed to the court to stall the release of Chakra till he gets justice.
Further updates regarding the issue are yet to be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release