It is already reported that action hero Vishal’s new film, Chakra is gearing for a direct OTT release. Directed by MS Anandan, the film has high chances to be out on leading streaming channel ZEE5 in the next few months.
Meanwhile, challenging the film’s release, noted Tamil filmmaker R. Ravindran has moved to Tamil Nadu high court. As per the reports, Ravindran faced a huge loss with Vishal’s last year released, Action and he is expecting compensation for the losses and appealed to the court to stall the release of Chakra till he gets justice.
Further updates regarding the issue are yet to be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Tarun turns producer- Ready with three projects
- Bhumika to play a key role in young hero’s next
- Pre-release business of Vakeel Saab takes a beating?
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news