Recently, actor Vishal and Prakash Raj protested in New Delhi and met a few union ministers and appealed to them to intervene in the issue. Now, the Vishal-led Tamil Film Producer’s Council has taken a touching decision that’s winning everyone’s appreciation.
All the members of the Producer’s Council vowed to donate 1 rupee from each ticket that’s cut at the box-office. The proceedings will go to the farmer’s welfare fund that supports the ailing farmers in clearing their loans and debts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence