Recently, actor Vishal and Prakash Raj protested in New Delhi and met a few union ministers and appealed to them to intervene in the issue. Now, the Vishal-led Tamil Film Producer’s Council has taken a touching decision that’s winning everyone’s appreciation.
All the members of the Producer’s Council vowed to donate 1 rupee from each ticket that’s cut at the box-office. The proceedings will go to the farmer’s welfare fund that supports the ailing farmers in clearing their loans and debts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral