Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan has reiterated the importance of script writers in the making of a successful film. Speaking at the grand finale of Cinestaan India’s Storyteller Script Contest 2018 in Mumbai yesterday, Aamir said that producers must pay more to the script writers.
“I choose my films on the basis of scripts, so I think writers are the most important aspect of filmmaking because a story is the origin of a film. When a writer writes a good script, after that we all associate with that project. In that sense, a writer is actually the fundamental person in this whole process,” said Aamir.
Aamir’s latest film, Thugs of Hindostan, has turned out to be a huge debacle. Aamir even apologized to his fans and movie lovers for letting them down with a disappointing film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family