Young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy has been creating a lot of buzz ever since the makers unveiled the film’s teaser and trailer. This intense romantic drama promises a unique experience to audiences with its fresh storytelling.
However, certain cuss words in the trailer made everyone wonder if the film will pass the censor scrutiny. The makers expressed confidence in convincing the censor panel about the strong language used in the film. Much to everyone’s relief, the censor board has cleared the film with an A certificate.
Arjun Reddy is releasing on August 25. Jabalpur theatre artiste Shalini is the film’s female lead and Sandeep Vanga is the director. Pranay Reddy Vanga has produced the movie on Bhadrakali Pictures banner. Andhala Rakshasi fame Radhan has composed the film’s music.
- Raashi Khanna in this remake?
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours