Young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy has been creating a lot of buzz ever since the makers unveiled the film’s teaser and trailer. This intense romantic drama promises a unique experience to audiences with its fresh storytelling.
However, certain cuss words in the trailer made everyone wonder if the film will pass the censor scrutiny. The makers expressed confidence in convincing the censor panel about the strong language used in the film. Much to everyone’s relief, the censor board has cleared the film with an A certificate.
Arjun Reddy is releasing on August 25. Jabalpur theatre artiste Shalini is the film’s female lead and Sandeep Vanga is the director. Pranay Reddy Vanga has produced the movie on Bhadrakali Pictures banner. Andhala Rakshasi fame Radhan has composed the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- South superstar in Family Man season 3
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts