Balayya also added that no decision has been made on the proposal yet. The Hindupur MLA made these comments while speaking at the media point during the first assembly meeting in Amaravati today.
Incidentally, speculations on the Telugu film industry shifting its base to Amaravati have been rife ever since the state bifurcation in 2014, but never gained heat.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success