Balayya also added that no decision has been made on the proposal yet. The Hindupur MLA made these comments while speaking at the media point during the first assembly meeting in Amaravati today.
Incidentally, speculations on the Telugu film industry shifting its base to Amaravati have been rife ever since the state bifurcation in 2014, but never gained heat.
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film