Balayya also added that no decision has been made on the proposal yet. The Hindupur MLA made these comments while speaking at the media point during the first assembly meeting in Amaravati today.
Incidentally, speculations on the Telugu film industry shifting its base to Amaravati have been rife ever since the state bifurcation in 2014, but never gained heat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej’s SBSB gets a release date
- Suresh Babu’s special plans for Dabanng 3 promotions
- Music director confirmed for Chiru’s next?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s WFL in release tensions
- Jersey Hindi remake finds its female lead
- Pratiroju Pandage’s storyline is the first for Indian cinema-Maruthi