Taxiwaala got off to a good start at the box office last week. The film made decent collections from the first three days and as today is a holiday for Milad Un Nabi, the collections are going to get better slightly.
This is Vijay Devarakonda’s third hit this year after Mahanati and Geetha Govindam. Taxiwaala is produced by GA2 Pictures and UV Creations jointly.
The film has some good comedy episodes and thrilling elements which have clicked well with the audience. Meanwhile, Vijay will next be seen in a film titled Dear Comrade which is being directed by Bharath Kamma.
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film
- Balakrishna begins the most difficult part of NTR biopic