Taxiwaala got off to a good start at the box office last week. The film made decent collections from the first three days and as today is a holiday for Milad Un Nabi, the collections are going to get better slightly.
This is Vijay Devarakonda’s third hit this year after Mahanati and Geetha Govindam. Taxiwaala is produced by GA2 Pictures and UV Creations jointly.
The film has some good comedy episodes and thrilling elements which have clicked well with the audience. Meanwhile, Vijay will next be seen in a film titled Dear Comrade which is being directed by Bharath Kamma.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres
- Release date locked for Anand Deverakonda’s Dorasani
- ‘Oh Baby’ First look- Vibrant and intriguing
- Yet another big film joins Sankaranthi 2020 race