Superstar Mahesh Babu and director Puri Jagan teamed up successfully for the blockbuster film ‘Pokiri’. A few years later, they scored one more solid hit in the form of ‘Businessman’. Now Mahesh and Puri are going to get together for one more project.
This movie has been in the works for a while, but no official statement has ever come out. However, Puri has now confirmed that the project with Mahesh is on. The director made these comments during a recent media interaction.
Earlier, there were plans for ‘Businessman 2’. But now, Puri wants to go with an all new script.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl