Maverick director Puri Jagan is leaving out camera film completely from his production and is all set to go fully digital. Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ will be the first movie to see these changes and Jagan has picked two Arri Alexa Cameras for the project. He will be using ultra prime lenses for the Alexas to get a high quality output.
‘Life of Pi’, ‘Skyfall’ and ‘Avengers’ are some of the movies shot with Arri Alexa camera systems. ‘Iddarammayilatho’ is gearing up for its overseas schedule and shooting will begin sometime in December. Amala Paul and Katherine Theresa will be seen as the heroines in this movie and Bandla Ganesh is the producer.
With these new technical changes from Puri, the project should have a very new look and feel.
- Sakshyam’s climax to be quite special
- Interesting update about NTR-Trivikram’s overseas release
- Music director of mega hero’s next to be announced tomorrow
- Research for Pawan’s Kobali inspired Aravindha Sametha
- Aadhi, Taapsee’s Thriller Inspired From A Tamil Film?