It is a known fact that Puri Jagan is directing Vijay Devarakonda for a film that has already gone on floors. Ananya Pandey plays the female lead in this film and the film was stalled due to the lockdown.
Now that so many shoots have resumed, Puri is silent and is not starting the shoot. The news is that a Taiwan based boxer who plays a key role is stuck and is not able to come to India to shoot.
So, the news is that Puri himself is planning a foreign schedule in the days to come so that things will move on smoothly and the film will get wrapped up soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Strategic move from ‘Happy Birthday’ makers
- Rakshit Shetty’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Star heroine appears before the court
- Interview : Krithi Shetty – It was hard to match up Ram’s energy
- Senior renowned critic Srihari passes away
- Latest update on Kalyan Ram’s next