It is a known fact that Puri Jagan is directing Vijay Devarakonda for a film that has already gone on floors. Ananya Pandey plays the female lead in this film and the film was stalled due to the lockdown.
Now that so many shoots have resumed, Puri is silent and is not starting the shoot. The news is that a Taiwan based boxer who plays a key role is stuck and is not able to come to India to shoot.
So, the news is that Puri himself is planning a foreign schedule in the days to come so that things will move on smoothly and the film will get wrapped up soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?
- Young actress to sport a slender figure for a film
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa’s OTT release postponed
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala