With Mumbai severely and l affected due to the COVID-19 positive cases, there have been speculations that Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s Fighter’s shooting location will be moved from Mumbai to Hyderabad. However, Puri was initially determined to not shift the location and resume the shooting in Mumbai only.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Puri, after several discussions with Fighter’s Hindi presenter Karan Johar and hero Vijay Deverakonda, has finally decided to shift the shooting to Hyderabad. The set which was erected in Mumbai will be dismantled and a similar one will be erected in Hyderabad. Ananya Pandey is the leading lady in this film which has a kick boxing backdrop.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections