With Mumbai severely and l affected due to the COVID-19 positive cases, there have been speculations that Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s Fighter’s shooting location will be moved from Mumbai to Hyderabad. However, Puri was initially determined to not shift the location and resume the shooting in Mumbai only.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Puri, after several discussions with Fighter’s Hindi presenter Karan Johar and hero Vijay Deverakonda, has finally decided to shift the shooting to Hyderabad. The set which was erected in Mumbai will be dismantled and a similar one will be erected in Hyderabad. Ananya Pandey is the leading lady in this film which has a kick boxing backdrop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?
- Enforcement directorate questioned about these topics to Rhea Chakraborthy
- Kiara Advani signs yet another biggie
- Talk-Star daughter planning her career cleverly