With Mumbai severely and l affected due to the COVID-19 positive cases, there have been speculations that Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s Fighter’s shooting location will be moved from Mumbai to Hyderabad. However, Puri was initially determined to not shift the location and resume the shooting in Mumbai only.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Puri, after several discussions with Fighter’s Hindi presenter Karan Johar and hero Vijay Deverakonda, has finally decided to shift the shooting to Hyderabad. The set which was erected in Mumbai will be dismantled and a similar one will be erected in Hyderabad. Ananya Pandey is the leading lady in this film which has a kick boxing backdrop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project
- Anil Ravipudi performs a special pooja