Director Puri Jagannadh has been busy promoting Paisa Vasool over the past few days. The film is releasing on September 1st and its success is quite crucial for Puri. Meanwhile, there have been several speculations about Puri’s next film until recently.
But as per the latest reports, the director is planning to relaunch his son Akash Puri very soon. Akash made his debut as a hero with Andhra Pori in summer, 2015. The film was unsuccessful and Akash took a break and started to groom himself for his next big launch.
Akash underwent intensive training in acting and also built up his body in these two years. Meanwhile, Puri had already written the script for his son’s comeback film, which may be launched very soon. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships