Director Puri Jagannadh has been busy promoting Paisa Vasool over the past few days. The film is releasing on September 1st and its success is quite crucial for Puri. Meanwhile, there have been several speculations about Puri’s next film until recently.
But as per the latest reports, the director is planning to relaunch his son Akash Puri very soon. Akash made his debut as a hero with Andhra Pori in summer, 2015. The film was unsuccessful and Akash took a break and started to groom himself for his next big launch.
Akash underwent intensive training in acting and also built up his body in these two years. Meanwhile, Puri had already written the script for his son’s comeback film, which may be launched very soon. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule