A couple of days ago, in a video interaction with fans and the media during Dabangg 3’s trailer launch in Hyderabad, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan said that he is eagerly waiting to collaborate with director Puri Jagannadh movie. Salman also said that he he will fly down to Hyderabad along with prabhudeva to meet Puri Jagan and discuss about a possible collaboration.
Salman’s statement has left his and Puri Jagan’s fans thrilled. But surprisingly, Puri Jagannadh is yet to respond on Salman’s open offer. In the past, Salman had successfully remade Puri’s Pokiri as Wanted, with Prabhu Deva directing it. The film was a huge blockbuster. Needless to say, expectations will be humongous on the Salman-Puri Jagannadh project.
Articles that might interest you:
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale