Star director Puri Jagannadh had launched his podcast on Apple and Spotify around a week ago. Puri is perhaps the first Tollywood director to launch a podcast. The podcast is a reflection of Puri’s rational mindset and his peculiar way of looking at the world.
Through his podcast, Puri has so far discussed a range of topics such as money, nature, spirituality, religion, God, friendship, love, creativity and struggling days and many more. Known for his crazy punchlines and thought-provoking dialogues in his movies, Puri is making an impression even with his podcast during these lockdown times.
On the professional front, Puri has been staying in Mumbai ever since the lockdown began. He is looking after the pre-production formalities for the upcoming schedule of his much-talked-about sports drama with Vijay Deverakonda and Ananya Pandey.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours