Star director Puri Jagannadh had launched his podcast on Apple and Spotify around a week ago. Puri is perhaps the first Tollywood director to launch a podcast. The podcast is a reflection of Puri’s rational mindset and his peculiar way of looking at the world.
Through his podcast, Puri has so far discussed a range of topics such as money, nature, spirituality, religion, God, friendship, love, creativity and struggling days and many more. Known for his crazy punchlines and thought-provoking dialogues in his movies, Puri is making an impression even with his podcast during these lockdown times.
On the professional front, Puri has been staying in Mumbai ever since the lockdown began. He is looking after the pre-production formalities for the upcoming schedule of his much-talked-about sports drama with Vijay Deverakonda and Ananya Pandey.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam