The shooting of star director Puri Jagannadh’s ongoing project, Mehbooba, is going on at a brisk pace in several exotic places in North India. Currently, the movie’s unit is camped in Punjab.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Puri has roped in Vishu Reddy, the winner of Mr. South India 2009, as the main antagonist in the film. Vishu was earlier seen in a small role in Chay’s Josh. Touted as an intense love story, Mehbooba stars Puri’s son Akash Puri and Kannada starlet Neha Shetty as the main leads.
Sandeep Chowta is the film’s music composer. Puri is producing the movie under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’ film becomes most searched 2021 film on Google
- Ravi Teja turns singer for his crazy project
- Noted Bollywood actor turns director
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release