Recently, director Puri Jagannadh revealed the first look of Nandamuri Kalyanram from their ongoing film. Kalyanram’s suave and stylish makeover created a huge stir. And yesterday, Puri posted a couple of photographs of Jagapathi Babu on his Twitter profile to a thumping response.
The image showcases a macho and mean looking Jaggu Dada in with his trademark salt and pepper look. Jagapathi Babu and Puri Jagannadh have regrouped for this project after nearly 15 years since the release of their first association, Bachi.
In Puri’s latest directorial, Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a powerful antagonist’s role.
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani
- AP CM felicitates Team Mahanati
- Interview : Raj Tarun- Raju Gadu will provide full-fledged entertainment