A few days back, the shooting of Puri Jagan’s film featuring Vijay Devarakonda went on floors and made fans very happy. The shoot is on in Mumbai as of now.
The latest gossip going around now is that the makers are in plans to change the name of the film from Fighter and have a new one. Fighter has not been officially announced by the makers.
So, naturally, things have caught on and many new titles are floating around. This news is yet to be confirmed but has become a hot topic of discussion in social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues