Puri Jagannadh has wrapped up a major schedule in Hyderabad for his 33rd project, Mehbooba, yesterday. Puri and his team have been shooting the film in town for the last one month. A majority of the film’s shooting has been completed with this schedule. The unit has taken a small break for Sankranthi holidays.
Mehbooba is an intense romantic drama set against the backdrop of the 1971 Indo-Pak war. Puri’s son Akash Puri and Kannada starlet Neha Shetty are the main leads in the movie. Sandeep Chowta is composing the music and Puri himself is producing the movie under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?