Director Puri Jagannadh’s long delayed film, Rogue, is back in news after a long slumber. This Telugu-Kannada bilingual film introduces Ishan, nephew of noted Kannada producer CR Manohar. The film completed its shooting long time ago and has been awaiting its release.
A latest update reveals that Rogue will be released in December as Puri is busy with ISM, starring Kalyanram. After ISM’s release, Puri will get into wrapping up the post-production formalities for Rogue.
Apart from Ishan, Rogue also stars Pooja Jhaveri and Mannara Chopra as the female leads.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy