Director Puri Jagannadh’s long delayed film, Rogue, is back in news after a long slumber. This Telugu-Kannada bilingual film introduces Ishan, nephew of noted Kannada producer CR Manohar. The film completed its shooting long time ago and has been awaiting its release.
A latest update reveals that Rogue will be released in December as Puri is busy with ISM, starring Kalyanram. After ISM’s release, Puri will get into wrapping up the post-production formalities for Rogue.
Apart from Ishan, Rogue also stars Pooja Jhaveri and Mannara Chopra as the female leads.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong