Sometime back, there was news that Allu Arjun has fully recovered from COVID and has given Sukumar a green signal to re-start the shoot once again.
So, a massive team of Mythri Movie Makers is working on the shoot and is looking for a location where a massive forest fight will be canned.
The news is that it is a night effect action shoot and will be one of the highlights of the film. The action part is going to be huge and a glimpse of it was already seen in the teaser.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shows being added for Sita Ramam in Tamil Nadu?
- Karthikeya 2 shows sudden increase in Hindi collections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3
- Hrithik faces the heat for supporting Lal Singh Chadha