Allu Arjun has undergone a stunning makeover for his raw and rustic role in his forthcoming action thriller, Pushpa. He plays a gruesome red sandalwood smuggler in the Sukumar directorial.
As per latest reports, Allu Arjun spends as much as 2 hours every day on makeup. Apart from the usual hairdo and beard shaping, he undergoes tan touch ups to attain a dusky look.
It is said that Allu Arjun spends two hours a day on putting on the make up and an hour for taking it off.
Pushpa – Part 1: The Rise is announced for Christmas release. The film features Rashmika Mandanna and Fahadh Faasil in other important roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna continues his Prem Nagar-Love Story comparisons
- After Love Story, all eyes on Most Eligible Bachelor’s trailer
- Alia Bhatt calls beau Ranbir her life in birthday wish
- Pawan’s Bhavadeeyudu Bhagat Singh to be launched on this date?
- Dil Raju convinces Shankar on RC15’s budget?
- Manchu Vishnu: I don’t agree with Pawan Kalyan