Allu Arjun has undergone a stunning makeover for his raw and rustic role in his forthcoming action thriller, Pushpa. He plays a gruesome red sandalwood smuggler in the Sukumar directorial.
As per latest reports, Allu Arjun spends as much as 2 hours every day on makeup. Apart from the usual hairdo and beard shaping, he undergoes tan touch ups to attain a dusky look.
It is said that Allu Arjun spends two hours a day on putting on the make up and an hour for taking it off.
Pushpa – Part 1: The Rise is announced for Christmas release. The film features Rashmika Mandanna and Fahadh Faasil in other important roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: SSMB 28’s Nizam rights sold for a whopping price
- Director drops a key update on Kushi
- Official: Thaman to score music for Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Badri actress wraps up her part for Ravi Teja’s pan-Indian film
- Natural Star for Michael – Deets inside
- Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth’s movie launch ceremony – Power Star arrives in style