Pushpa has rocked the box office in North India. The manner in which it is making money with each passing day shows how strongly Allu Arjun has penetrated in the Hindi belt.
The film has now crossed the 70 crore mark and is going strong in spite of several theaters being closed in India.
If the film was promoted even more aggressively in Bollywood, imagine, what kind of money the film would have made. Even now, there is a good chance for the film to make 100 crores at the Hindi box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk – Rajinikanth knew about Dhanush’s divorce long back
- Nagarjuna debunks rumours spread by the media
- Sophie Chaudhary’s version of Oo Antava Mava is too cute
- Photo Moment: Allu Arjun enjoys the incredible Dubai’s skyline
- AP New Districts: MLA Balakrishna upset with Jagan’s decision – Comes up with a demand
- Kichcha Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona is postponed indefinitely