Pushpa has rocked the box office in North India. The manner in which it is making money with each passing day shows how strongly Allu Arjun has penetrated in the Hindi belt.
The film has now crossed the 80 crore mark and is going strong in spite of several theaters being closed in India. Also, the film’s regional versions are streaming online.
Despite this, the film is doing so well. If not for the COVID, the film would have crossed 100 crores by now say, trade pundits.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Das Ka Dhamki – Entertains Partly
- Review : Rangamarthanda – Watchable tale of a theatre artist
- Review : Geeta Sakshigaa : A mediocre courtroom drama
- Rajamouli, Prashanth Neel for NTR30 launch?
- Crazy Buzz: Oscar-winning musician to score music for Rs. 100 crores budget film
- King Khan’s Pathaan packs a punch on OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food