Pushpa has rocked the box office in North India. The manner in which it is making money with each passing day shows how strongly Allu Arjun has penetrated in the Hindi belt.
The film has now crossed the 80 crore mark and is going strong in spite of several theaters being closed in India. Also, the film’s regional versions are streaming online.
Despite this, the film is doing so well. If not for the COVID, the film would have crossed 100 crores by now say, trade pundits.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Chiranjeevi’s health
- Mahesh’s film with crazy director back in news?
- Team RRR to mostly zero in on this release date
- 90’s heroine reveals hero’s girlfriend threw her out of films?
- Balayya to get a fat pay check for Unstoppable 2?
- Buzz: Bollywood beauty in talks for Jr NTR’s next