Pushpa: The Rise, the latest movie of Allu Arjun, has been doing wonders at the box office everywhere. Since its release, the action entertainment has been collecting huge amounts of money in Nizam.
On the 4th day, the Sukumar directorial has made a grand sum of Rs. 3.4 crores in Nizam. With this, it grossed a total of around Rs. 27 crores, for 4 days.
Even it is Monday, the movie has continued its rage in theatres and proved that Allu Arjun is a true crowd puller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda: Balakrishna to visit this iconic theater today
- Balakrishna’s brother passes comments on Akhanda
- Chiranjeevi appreciates Nani for SSR – Pic goes viral
- Dulquer Salman tests positive for Covid 19
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is on board for Sundeep Kishan’s Michael
- We made Loser season 2 to satisfy everyone – Supriya