A few days back, news came out that a few members of Pushp’s unit tested positive for COVID 19 and the shoot was halted all of a sudden and Bunny returned back from Neredumalli forests.
So, the makers built up a makeshift set in Hyderabad and canned most of the scenes without much noise. This schedule is also wrapped up as per the latest news.
So, the latest update is that post-New Year’s eve, the unit will once again move to the Neredumalli forests and shoot till the Sankranthi festival. Sukumar directs this film which has Rashmika in a lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama
- Acharya wraps up its talkie part finally
- Comeback film’s teaser of Varun Sandesh looks interesting
- Chiru locks this release date for Acharya?