Icon Star Allu Arjun’s latest movie, Pushpa: The Rise, has collected good numbers at the box office in Nizam. Directed by Sukumar, the movie minted decent figures on Sunday.
On the 10th day, the action entertainer has collected a share of Rs. 1.65 crores in Nizam. Coming to Ceded, Pushpa has made Rs. 70 Lakhs share on Sunday. Besides, the share of Pushpa in Andhra is Rs. 1.15 crores on the same day.
With this, the movie managed to mint a total share of Rs. 3.5 crores on its 10th day. Pushpa will run well at the ticket windows until RRR hits the screens in January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruthi Haasan’s debut web series gets a release date
- Tara Sutaria shocked by her crazy fan’s gesture
- No takers for Bangarraju in Nizam
- Photo Moment: Arya-Sayyeshaa recreates the iconic Titanic pose
- Viral – Telugu heroine’s sleeveless pose raises the heat
- Crazy trailer of Ajay Devgan and Raashi Khanna’s Rudra to be out tomorrow