Pushpa: The Rise, the hat-trick film of actor Allu Arjun and director Sukumar, has held strong at the box office in Telugu states on Monday.
The movie, on its 11th day, has collected Rs. 40 lakhs share in Nizam. Besides, it has raked in a share of Rs. 39 lakhs and Rs. 20 lakhs in Andhra and Ceded, respectively.
The action entertainer has grossed a share close to Rs.1 crore, which is a good amount, on its 11th day.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Bro Daddy – Malayalam film on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Keerthy Suresh launches her own YouTube channel
- Shyam Singha Roy makes heads turn on Netflix
- Akhil Akkineni releases Amma song from Oke Oka Jeevitham
- Hardik Pandya’s Srivalli step is the best you’ll see
- Bangarraju’s latest worldwide collections are here