The overseas rights of Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s rustic action thriller, Pushpa are said to be fetching a record price.
A noted overseas distribution house is reportedly ready to pay a hefty amount for the theatrical rights of the film. If Mythri Movie Makers sign the agreement with the district house, it will be the biggest ever deal in Allu Arjun’s career. The exact figure of the deal is under the wraps now for obvious reasons.
Pushpa will be releasing in two instalments and it is being produced on a huge budget. The film is carrying positive buzz and that is working in its favour when it comes to pre-release business.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?