Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s hat-trick film, Pushpa, is being eagerly awaited by their fans. This intense action drama is being made as a two-part pan-India biggie. Pushpa’s shoot was stalled around a couple of months ago due to the COVID second wave.
Pushpa’s makers had wrapped up nearly 80 percent of part 1 and about 10 percent of part 2’s shoot. According to the latest updates, the film’s unit is gearing up to resume shooting from the last week of June. The entire first part will be wrapped up by July end in a 25-day schedule in Hyderabad.
When everyone thought that Pushpa’s shoot will be delayed, the makers are in a pursuit to pull off a surprise by wrapping up the entire shoot on time. However, whether or not the film will be ready for an August 13th release will be known in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Young Bollywood hero dating this model
- Key two days for Macharla Niyojakavargam
- Akshay Kumar makes key comments regarding Tollywood
- Trailer of Vijay Antony’s Hatya to be out on this date
- Huge: Variety lists Jr NTR as an unranked possible contender for the Oscar best actor