Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s hat-trick film, Pushpa, is being eagerly awaited by their fans. This intense action drama is being made as a two-part pan-India biggie. Pushpa’s shoot was stalled around a couple of months ago due to the COVID second wave.
Pushpa’s makers had wrapped up nearly 80 percent of part 1 and about 10 percent of part 2’s shoot. According to the latest updates, the film’s unit is gearing up to resume shooting from the last week of June. The entire first part will be wrapped up by July end in a 25-day schedule in Hyderabad.
When everyone thought that Pushpa’s shoot will be delayed, the makers are in a pursuit to pull off a surprise by wrapping up the entire shoot on time. However, whether or not the film will be ready for an August 13th release will be known in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam release date announcement on the way?
- Special friendship song from RRR to be out on Aug 1
- Thaman cracks mesmerizing BGM for Balayya-Gopichand Malineni’s next
- 5 languages, 5 singers for RRR theme song; Big announcement at 11
- Is this the reason behind KGF Chapter 2’s delay?
- When Pawan Kalyan rejected senior director’s story and chose Tholi Prema