Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated action drama, Pushpa, is one of the most eagerly awaited Tollywood biggies which will be hitting screens later this year. The hype and excitement surrounding this high budget pan-India film is unprecedented and it’s evident in the records the film’s teaser is setting on social media.
In a never before feat in Tollywood, Pushpa’s teaser has clocked a staggering 70 million plus views on YouTube. This is a ‘first and fastest’ record in Tollywood, claimed Pushpa’s makers in a special poster. Allu Arjun’s rugged and intense makeover as a lorry driver named Pushpa Raj and the action-packed visuals are the major highlights of the teaser.
Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil and Rashmika Mandanna play the main antagonist and heroine respectively. DSP scores the soundtrack for this Mythri Movie Makers and Muttamsetty Media production.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much money was spent on Radhe Shyam’s sets?
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries