Sometime back, 123telugu reported that the Kangana Ranaut starrer Queen will be remade in Telugu and that famous Tamil actor and director, Thiagarajan had bagged the Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam rights of the movie.
Latest update is that the project is taking shape quickly and the selection of the heroine is nearing completion. If everything goes as planned, the project will kick off in summer 2015.
Several names have been making the rounds for the heroine’s role and it would be really interesting to see who reprises Kangana’s role in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states
- These scenes of Sam’s The Family Man 2 to be the highlight
- 30 Years Prudhvi pins career hopes on this film
- Post Covid – Industry preferring upcoming heroines
- Harika opens up about her ‘organic friendship’ with Abijeet
- Prema Desam fame, Abbas all set for a comeback