Sometime back, 123telugu reported that the Kangana Ranaut starrer Queen will be remade in Telugu and that famous Tamil actor and director, Thiagarajan had bagged the Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam rights of the movie.
Latest update is that the project is taking shape quickly and the selection of the heroine is nearing completion. If everything goes as planned, the project will kick off in summer 2015.
Several names have been making the rounds for the heroine’s role and it would be really interesting to see who reprises Kangana’s role in Telugu.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika