The makers of Bollywood hit Queen’s South remakes have wrapped up the extensive European schedule. The four teams today concluded the shoot in Paris. Except for a day’s shoot inside an aeroplane in Mumbai, the entire shoot has been completed for all the four versions.
Queen’s Telugu remake is titled That Is Mahalakshmi. While Tamannaah essays the titular role that was originally played by Kangana Ranaut, Bollywood actress Elli Avram reprises Lisa Haydon’s role from the original. Awe fame Prasanth Varma is directing the film and Manu Kumaran is bankrolling all the four South Indian remakes of Queen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time
- Reason behind Akash Puri’s emotional speech at Romantic event
- Ananya Pandey responds to being thrown out of a big south film
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Samantha to give a befitting response to all her haters?
- Action-packed start for Ram Charan’s RC15