We have reported earlier that sizzling actress Raai Lakshmi has teamed up with annual Anjali for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film. This movie will be produced by Guntur Talkies producer Rajkumar and directed by Karri Balaji who directed the socio-fantasy thriller, Rayala Haaram.
As per the latest reports, Raai Lakshmi will be essaying the role of a powerful policewoman in this as-yet-untitled movie. Apparently, Raai Lakshmi’s role will be on the lines of Rani Mukherjee’s role in Madaari. Touted to be a thriller, the film’s regular shooting will kick-start soon.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA