We have reported earlier that sizzling actress Raai Lakshmi has teamed up with annual Anjali for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film. This movie will be produced by Guntur Talkies producer Rajkumar and directed by Karri Balaji who directed the socio-fantasy thriller, Rayala Haaram.
As per the latest reports, Raai Lakshmi will be essaying the role of a powerful policewoman in this as-yet-untitled movie. Apparently, Raai Lakshmi’s role will be on the lines of Rani Mukherjee’s role in Madaari. Touted to be a thriller, the film’s regular shooting will kick-start soon.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant