We have reported earlier that sizzling actress Raai Lakshmi has teamed up with annual Anjali for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film. This movie will be produced by Guntur Talkies producer Rajkumar and directed by Karri Balaji who directed the socio-fantasy thriller, Rayala Haaram.
As per the latest reports, Raai Lakshmi will be essaying the role of a powerful policewoman in this as-yet-untitled movie. Apparently, Raai Lakshmi’s role will be on the lines of Rani Mukherjee’s role in Madaari. Touted to be a thriller, the film’s regular shooting will kick-start soon.
Articles that might interest you
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry