Within no time, Naga Chaitanya’s new film, Raarandoi Veduka Chudham has wrapped up its shoot. The film has been finished in a record time and music director Devi Sri Prasad has already started re-recording for the film.
Unit sources reveal that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in a completely new role and his performance will bring him closer to the family audience. Post the success of Premam, Naga Chaitanya has some superb projects lined up and is set to rock the next year with these interesting films.
Ravishing star Rakul Preet plays the female lead in this film which is touted to be a complete family entertainer in the production of Annapurna Studios. The makers are planning to release the film on the 12th of May in a grand scale.
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas