Raashi Khanna is all over the news these days for bagging a biggie in the form of Tuglagh Darbar starring Vijay Sethupathi. Aditi Rao Hydari was supposed to play the lead but she walked out at the last minute.
Now, Raashi has got the lucky chance and she has lapped it up with both hands. Speaking in an interview, Raashi has revealed that she would love to do more Tamil cinema in the days to come.
Raashi further added that she wants to do a film with Vijay, Vikram, and Mani Ratnam. Let’s hope that she gets a good break in the future and take her career to the next level.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?