Raashi Khanna is all over the news these days for bagging a biggie in the form of Tuglagh Darbar starring Vijay Sethupathi. Aditi Rao Hydari was supposed to play the lead but she walked out at the last minute.
Now, Raashi has got the lucky chance and she has lapped it up with both hands. Speaking in an interview, Raashi has revealed that she would love to do more Tamil cinema in the days to come.
Raashi further added that she wants to do a film with Vijay, Vikram, and Mani Ratnam. Let’s hope that she gets a good break in the future and take her career to the next level.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?