Raashi Khanna is all over the news these days for bagging a biggie in the form of Tuglagh Darbar starring Vijay Sethupathi. Aditi Rao Hydari was supposed to play the lead but she walked out at the last minute.
Now, Raashi has got the lucky chance and she has lapped it up with both hands. Speaking in an interview, Raashi has revealed that she would love to do more Tamil cinema in the days to come.
Raashi further added that she wants to do a film with Vijay, Vikram, and Mani Ratnam. Let’s hope that she gets a good break in the future and take her career to the next level.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable