Almost every actress aspires to do better with each film; however, it is no secret that not every film has a strong role for the actress. No wonder, several talented actresses end up doing glamorous roles in commercial films and sometimes, they might not down well with their fans.
In a recent interaction with her fans, when Raashi Khanna was asked why she isn’t doing more films like Tholiprema and Oohalu Gusagusalaade, the actress gave a glimpse of what actually happens behind the scenes. “We don’t choose scripts, scripts choose us. Characters like Prabhavati and Varsha are hard to come by and what we are offered is never in our hands. We can choose the best of the lot that we are offered. Having said that, I am blessed to have such opportunities on my way,” Raashi said.
The actress will next be seen in Srinivasa Kalyanam, where she is paired with Nithiin, and in Tamil, she has a bunch of films lined up for release later this year.
We don’t chose scripts, scripts chose us. Characters like Prabhavati & Varsha are hard to come by and what we are offered is never in our hands. We can only chose what is best out of the lot. And we got to keep going.. I am just blessed to have had such opportunities on my way. https://t.co/OZB2aA50b4
— Raashi Khanna (@RaashiKhanna) July 14, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- Revealed: OTT and satellite partner of SRK’s Jawan
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha