Raashi Khanna is going places these days. After impressing everyone in Jai Lava Kusa, the actress was recently seen in Mohanlal starrer Villain, and currently, she is busy wrapping up Tholiprema in which she is paired opposite Varun Tej.
Meanwhile, the actress has signed yet another film in Tamil and she’s all set to play the lead role in Jayam Ravi’s upcoming film. Karthik Thangavel is going to direct the film and it will be produced by Sujatha Vijayakumar under Home Movie Makers banner.
Post Thani Oruvan, Jayam Ravi’s market in Tamil has improved by leaps and bounds, and there is huge buzz surrounding his upcoming space thriller Tik Tik Tik which is slated for release in January. Apart from this film, Raashi also has another Tamil film with Siddharth to her credit.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?