Actress Raashi Khanna is on a roll. She had signed her maiden web-series opposite Shahid Kapoor for The Family Man creators Raj and DK’s upcoming Amazon Prime series. And now, Raashi has been roped in to play the female lead opposite top Bollywood star Ajay Devgn’s debut web-series, Rudra – The Edge of Darkness, an official remake of the acclaimed BBC series, Luther, starring Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson.
In Rudra – The Edge of Darkness, Raashi reprises the character originally portrayed by Ruth Wilson in Luther. The series, touted as a crime thriller, will be going on floors on July 21 and it will be streaming on Disney+ Hotstar later this year. The series is being directed by Rajesh Mapuskar and produced by Applause Entertainment in association with BBC Studios India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed – Star hero’s double role in his next
- Nick Jonas to make his debut on a famous Indian show
- Shriya Pilgaonkar – The recent OTT sensation
- Taapsee opens up about working with Shahrukh Khan
- Madhavan wants these Bollywood actors to remake his super hit movie
- Movies, series releasing this week in theatres and OTT