After gaining fame in Tollywood within a very short time, young actress Raashi Khanna is now stepping into Tamil film industry. The actress recently signed two films back-to-back, and has already started shooting for them.
In her recent media interaction, Raashi revealed the funny mistakes she has made on the sets of her maiden Tamil movie. Raashi said that it was difficult for her to get used to Tamil and that she goofed up by mouthing her dialogues in Telugu.
Raashi said she had always wanted to make her debut in Tamil with a significant role. The actress is quite happy with both the Tamil projects she’s shooting for.
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?