Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Rabhasa’ will now go to August 15th, one day behind the expected date of August 14th. This change has been made to the film’s date and confirmed by sources close to the movie team.
This will put the movie in direct competition with Surya’s ‘Sikandar’ but there are reports that ‘Sikandar’ may go back by a day or two in Telugu. No official word is out about this movie’s date though and a statement is awaited.
Both films will have Samantha as the heroine. ‘Rabhasa’ has been directed by Santosh Srinivas and Bellamkonda Ganesh is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases
- Akshay Kumar finds Lawrence’s replacement