Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Race Gurram is fast nearing completion. Already, most part of the shooting has been wrapped up and a new schedule of the film has begun today. Some crucial scenes and a song are expected to be shot in this schedule which is currently progressing in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. As per the latest buzz, this schedule will go on till January 11.
Directed by Surender Reddy, the film stars Allu Arjun and Shruti Haasan in lead roles. ‘Kick’ Shaam and Saloni are playing important roles. The film is being shot on a lavish scale and it’ll reportedly be one of the most stylish films in Allu Arjun’s career. The final song of the film will be shot from January 20th onwards and with that the entire film’s shooting will be wrapped up.
Nallamalapu Srinivas and Dr Venkateshwara Rao are jointly producing this film. Thaman is scoring the music.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad