Ram Charan Tej, Tamannaah starrer Racha is being dubbed in Tamil and Malayalam. In Tamil, the film has been titled as Ragalai and in Malayalam it is named as Raksha. Unlike Ram Charan’s earlier film Magadheera, which was dubbed in these two languages almost two years later, the makers of Racha have decided to release both the versions on April 6. This means, the film will be simultaneously released in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Kerala on the same weekend. In Karnataka, the film’s Telugu version will release in a big way. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film also stars Dev Gill, Ajmal, Parthiban and Mukesh Rishi. Mani Sharma has composed the music. The film was recently censored and it was given a U/A Certificate. In AP, the film will hit the screens on April 5.
- Has Nani taken a risk with Gang Leader?
- Kanchana 3 becomes a big hurdle for Jersey collections
- Star heroine to host Bigg Boss?
- Crazy rumor about Bunny-Trivikram film goes viral
- Poll: Do you think Maharshi has a flavor of Srimanthudu?
- Star hero interviews Narendra Modi