After the national award winning Sankranthi blockbuster, Shatamanam Bhavathi, Sharwanand is gearing up for the release of the romantic action comedy, Radha. The film is all set to hit the screens on May 12 amid positive buzz.
The film’s short and crisp runtime of 2 hour 5 mins will be a huge plus for the fun factor that’s been the major USP of the film. Plus, Sharwa’s never seen before body language and mass avatar as a cop will be yet another highlight in this movie.
Debutant Chandra Mohan has directed Radha and Bapi has produced it. Lavanya Tripathi and Aksha are the film’s leading ladies. Radhan is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bhagavanth Kesari’s US advance bookings to begin on this date
- Game Changer: Audio rights sold for a bomb
- Review : Peddha Kapu 1 – Appeals to a limited audience
- OTT Review : Papam Pasivadu – Telugu web series on Aha
- Runtime locked for Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram
- Jawan: This is how much Atlee charged for the film