Prabhas’s Radhe Shyam and Chiranjeevi’s Acharya are in final leg of shoot. Both the projects will be wrapped up at the earliest once film shootings are permitted.
The latest news is that the makers of both these films are contemplating the idea of releasing them this Dasara season.
The number of fresh Covid cases have been descending across the country and the chances of cinema hall being re-opened in the near future are pretty good. So, the makers of big-ticket films are working on release plans.
As of now, the producers of Radhe Shyam and Acharya are eyeing Dasara release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future
- Training Day: Allu Sirish starts video fitness series