Meanwhile, Manoj Paramahamsa, the cinematographer of the film took to Twitter and posted an emotional post of the film and film unit. Especially, he thanked Prabhas for trusting him and his work.
Being directed by Radhakrishna, the film’s final schedule of the shooting is expected to resume very soon.
2.5 yrs of hard work ,dreams and patience ! This is very special film for everyone , never been told story …need more support from the universe to run the show …thanking the entire team and darling Prabhas sir
to making me part of this universal love and celebration of life pic.twitter.com/NilHxftOaS
— manoj paramahamsa (@manojdft) July 10, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe
- War combination to repeat soon
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’