Meanwhile, Manoj Paramahamsa, the cinematographer of the film took to Twitter and posted an emotional post of the film and film unit. Especially, he thanked Prabhas for trusting him and his work.
Being directed by Radhakrishna, the film’s final schedule of the shooting is expected to resume very soon.
2.5 yrs of hard work ,dreams and patience ! This is very special film for everyone , never been told story …need more support from the universe to run the show …thanking the entire team and darling Prabhas sir
to making me part of this universal love and celebration of life pic.twitter.com/NilHxftOaS
— manoj paramahamsa (@manojdft) July 10, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy